Saturday, July 16, 2011
1st stop-Wild Wild West Virginia
Danielle and I hopped in the car and headed to Berkeley Springs, West Virginia for a Penn State girls weekend (and me). We rented a house in the woods and ate, drank and were merry the whole weekend. We also had reservations at one of the many spas here. Fun fact, Berkeley Springs was visited by George Washington when he came to take in the waters.
We are leaving bright and early tomorrow morning for Chicago. We have lots of fun pictures to share but are having technical difficulties at the moment but we will post them as soon as we can. Dad, if you're reading this (and I know you are...) please call me!
Danielle would like to add that Liz made us a wonderful meal of bulgogi and she enjoyed many Smith's hotdogs. Life is good. We'll be driving all day tomorrow, text us to say hi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking forward to future posts and a photographic record of your exploits across these United States! I miss you (somewhat), but hope you have a great time, Lolo. (You too, D!)
ReplyDeleteLIKE!
ReplyDelete